Southwest DIA, Frontier>DONE

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Skyboss said:
Kinda the price you pay when you decimate them on trunck routes that were once profitable enough to support their network so they can provide service to the little guy in Minot. Because in the end, regardless your opinion of network carriers, they actually do care enough to serve everyone.

Skyboss,
we get the picture; you hate SWA. Great for you! Enjoy! I hope it brings your life great joy.

Now that we have estabilsed your place on the list of swa haters (with flopgut, lowcur, furloughfodder and the rest of that merry crowd) can we get a break from the never endig bashing? It is really getting old - and what purpose is it serving?

Skyboss said:
Kinda the price you pay when you decimate them on trunck routes that were once profitable enough to support their network so they can provide service to the little guy in Minot. Because in the end, regardless your opinion of network carriers, they actually do care enough to serve everyone.

How many "network" carriers serve ELP? If it's good for the bottom line, then yes. Altruism if it only serves the stock holder. No other reason.

canyonblue said:
Trash talking before the big game usually gets you b!tch slapped by the coach. They have treated us without any respect, and I pray it comes to haunt them now. :angryfire

Yes wishing for the demise of another one's lively hood show's real class their clown, get over yourself.

SWA's and the VAST MAJORITY of their pilot's and work force are a class act.
Had the pleasure of meeting alot of them while commuting and friends from my past life, but you and SWA/FO have got to be the biggest jerks on this board.

Enjoy your time on "top", your company is a force to be reckon with for sure, and fortunately for you I believe you guy's will continue to prosper.
Most of us less un-worthy are slugging it out day in and day out trying to do what's best for us and our families well being, having a knucklehead like you wishing for the destruction of that is well....tacky.

koko nw said:
Yes wishing for the demise of another one's lively hood show's real class their clown, get over yourself.

SWA's and the VAST MAJORITY of their pilot's and work force are a class act.
Had the pleasure of meeting alot of them while commuting and friends from my past life, but you and SWA/FO have got to be the biggest jerks on this board.

Enjoy your time on "top", your company is a force to be reckon with for sure, and fortunately for you I believe you guy's will continue to prosper.
Most of us less un-worthy are slugging it out day in and day out trying to do what's best for us and our families well being, having a knucklehead like you wishing for the destruction of that is well....tacky.

Yea, go ahead and read into it where I wished for their demise. I said I hope it haunts them, haunts them by their belittling comments at us, coming back to bite them in the a$$, as we hopefully do better than expected in DEN. As usual, spokesmen from other companies make derogatory public comments about SWA and there is nothing wrong with that, after all it's Southwest they are badmouthing. Your obvious support of comments like this, just solidifies to me that you are just another of the SWA haters, what else is new. I'll tell ivauir to add you to the list. Comments like that p!ss me off, and it p!sses me off that a spokesman from a major corporation would say things like that. You wouldn't understand anyway. If you think that many of the SWA pilots on this board are going to sit here, and read crap on this board that people spew at us, and do nothing, then you don't know a thing about Southwest. As far as SWA/FO, I served with SWA/FO. I know SWA/FO. SWA/FO is a friend of mine. Jacka$$, you're no SWA/FO.

canyonblue said:
As far as SWA/FO, I served with SWA/FO. I know SWA/FO. SWA/FO is a friend of mine. Jacka$$, you're no SWA/FO.

I think most people would take that as a compliment.

Skyboss said:

OK then, let's talk about decimation of air carriers by the "network" carriers. We can start with Legend and see where it leads from there!

Hey, I'm out flying the line, crushing the competition:smash: , holding up the bar on this entire industry :pimp: , being a HERO and you guys bring me into this :angryfire ?

Have some respect... After all, I am the spirit of Southwest.:beer:
Who are you anyway, KOKO NW? You work for UAL/BK11 or something?

Last edited:
One stat to consider:

Midway was doing fine in Raleigh until SWA showed up.

The comparison to Frontier might be skewed, but SWA can pound a littler foe into the ground.

"One stat to consider:

Midway was doing fine in Raleigh until SWA showed up.

The comparison to Frontier might be skewed, but SWA can pound a littler foe into the ground."

Not even a close comparison.

Latest resources

Back