• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest cleared for 14 slots at LaGuardia

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Your anger reflects that of a boy about to be handed his furlough! Understandable junior boy! Just make sure you keep that resume updated!:laugh:

My anger huh?
Just about every retort you've had on this board is filled with venom and name calling. Does this make you feel better? I'm not one bit angry. If you don't like us, fine. I am comfortable in my shoes, are you?
I actually don't have a resume or logbook anymore. If this place goes t!ts-up, I'm applying at Whataburger.

Your a Doosh bag, the high and mighty southwest pilots whose careers have been grown off the misery of others.

Most of us are lucky to be here and realize the fortune we have had in the last 30 years. We've dodged many bullets, and will have many more to dodge. However, the anger and childish antics of someone like the Scope RJ dude is downright rediculous. You dont agree? Or does he have the right to be a d!ck since he has so much wisdom and experience?

Your a Doosh bag, the high and mighty southwest pilots whose careers have been grown off the misery of others.

How do you figure? You my brother are two faced. Do you shop at target, Wallmart, TJ max ect. or do you do as you preach and only shop at specialty stores? I do think we all know the answer. By the way miss two face, who do you fly for ? Ya, once again I am sure you will not say.

Bluefin is a flight attendant at JB, however he has a CFI and instructs part time.

I hope it works out for you guys,

What are you going to do MDW and MCO? Just curious. Wait till you see the delays in that place!!!

Maybe some of the regional jet Capts that are now FO's at SWA can show the LUV CA's how to operate out of LGA....

Remember when SWA first started flying the NE corridor back in the day!

Sorry couldn't resist!! :)

Latest resources

Back