• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest CEO Opts for DELTA.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
All current and former airline CEO's have positive space benefits on all airlines.

...yes...that would include frank lorenzo...

All current and former airline CEO's have positive space benefits on all airlines.

I thought only active CEO's had pos space off line for business purposes. Retired CEO's retain pos space for life on their airline.

Ya'all missed it....
It was a cheaper ticket! He was saving money.

Ah good old Frank. I remember flying the C-141 around the world and seeing anti-Frank graffiti and stickers in bathrooms in almost every country.

Why doesn't SWA have a fleet of business jets!?!?!?

They do, They just happened to have 137 (soon to be 143 seats on them) we let all our friends fly on our corporate business jets for a small fee, HECK, they can even check their bags for free.

BTW, Gary often rides the jump seat and talks to the pilots (How many other CEO's would be caught dead doing that?), He's a regular on the AUS-DAL flights!

Later,
KBB

Maybe Gary was getting ideas for sales pitches and credit card machines onboard. Pringles and candy bars for $3, stale sandwiches for $8, a crappy snack box with a dog turd and cheese stick for 6$, sky mall pitches, and American Express card applications and advertisements...let alone bag fees. I take that back, I think he was just getting ideas on how not to piss off customers.

I forgot about the DL credit card app. You should have seen the look on peoples' faces when they were trying to sell them right after turning the light on after a 5 hour redeye flight.

Also saw the CA come out to the cabin and try to sell them over the PA too..

Awesome.

Latest resources

Back