• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest CEO: No-bag-fee policy to stay, codeshares 'perhaps by 2011'

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Kelly tells Jackovics: "We have plans for codeshares with other airlines to serve Mexico and Canada, perhaps by 2011." While that does not spell out any clear-cut changes, Kelly's "perhaps" comment seems likely to stir up speculation among industry observers.

Give US the throttles Gary. We can do it. It'll be OK. We "aint" in Texas anymore. We are the largest domestic carrier. We have thousands of pilots on our seniority lists who have flown across the big bad borders and actually made it home!

It'll be OK Gary. I promise.

Gup

Give US the throttles Gary. We can do it. It'll be OK. We "aint" in Texas anymore. We are the largest domestic carrier. We have thousands of pilots on our seniority lists who have flown across the big bad borders and actually made it home!

It'll be OK Gary. I promise.

Gup

You must first convince general magill and the rest of flight ops mgmnt of this...

As much as I think we should do our own cross border flying, remember, we are not the only employees involved in the process. I think in time it will happen, but I'll defer to managements expertise on the subject. We seem to be doing OK so far...

As much as I think we should do our own cross border flying, remember, we are not the only employees involved in the process. I think in time it will happen, but I'll defer to managements expertise on the subject. We seem to be doing OK so far...

I realize you are WN but careful on that thinking.

I'm solidly behind anything that will help me to NOT have a 20 year upgrade...

Retire -300's, regional partner with EMB190's, codeshare with CAL - they are cheaper, golden parachutes and texas size smiles for management experts.

Latest resources

Back