• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest: Breakdown is now an act of God

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I agree with this policy. just because a part fails does not mean that Southwest needs to compensate a passenger for any damages other than the price of their ticket.

The shame of it is that in this day and age, the word God is still included in legal language.

well ok, no one cares what you think either.....the worst part is (since there is no "delete" button) I wasted 6 seconds on a reply to you as well.

And you honestly think anyone gives a sh!t what inane drivel spews from you. You are completely wrong, again so, do us all a favor and shut your d*&khole!! MORON!!

The shame of it is that in this day and age, the word God is still included in legal language.

Whats a shame, is in this day and age of tolerance, that some forget what that means.

God loves you brother, even if you don't love/believe in Him.

And you honestly think anyone gives a sh!t what inane drivel spews from you. You are completely wrong, again so, do us all a favor and shut your d*&khole!! MORON!!

nice......thanks for proving me right. You gotta lot left to learn with anger like that kid.

your apology will be accepted

wonder why they'd make the change and then still say they'd comp rooms.

Just wait until SWA fuel hedges run out. The mighty sword will not save thyself from war.

Keep up with the times brick, the fuel hedges are costing SWA money now. Not sure what the barrel price SWA is hedged at, but it is more than the current cost per barrel.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back