• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest Application Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone know about how many second timers have been in their interview groups? Thanks

Have the type, 6000 hrs in the airplane and 715 PIC in it. Been thinking of applying. Can anyone give me an idea as to how long it takes from submitting an application to interview and if actual time in the airplane increases a persons chance of getting an interview sooner or not. Thanks

PHXFLYR

Have the type, 6000 hrs in the airplane and 715 PIC in it. Been thinking of applying. Can anyone give me an idea as to how long it takes from submitting an application to interview and if actual time in the airplane increases a persons chance of getting an interview sooner or not. Thanks

PHXFLYR

If your being serious, the only advantage you have is the type.

He's almost always serious, and not a bad guy.
I'll vouch for him, seriously! :D

Your buying next time in SAN for that PHXFLYR......
if there is a next time.....

I got a question for all.....

One of the questions on the online application asks;

Have you ever been convicted or found guilty of a moving violation?

I had a simple "slow" speed speeding ticket 10mph over the limit about 4 years ago. ( I know I could have done better if I tried.... :) So I answered yes, and explained that it was a 10mph over the speed limit ticket that is not even showing up on the most recent driving record that I saw. Even though it's no longer posted to my record I don't think I can change my answer now because the question states "have you ever". I imagine this can't be the kiss of death because most people I know have had a speeding ticket at one point in their lives.....

At a SWA job fair in LAS a ways back I asked R.K the question and I think (?) she said to go ahead and list it with an explanation, but that was some time ago..............

Thoughts anyone?

So if I read into that 328dude.....
The fact that I'm typed but only enough time in the right seat of the 73 to be dangerous, is not that detrimental of a factor to get the interview?
(Ok maybe not lethal dangerous, just entertaining at times for those very rare highly strung left seat guys)
:erm:

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back