Southwest Application Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Whodat

When you fill out the online application, is there a place where you put in your swa references, or does that come after you get called for the interview?
Thanks

I believe on the application there is simply a spot to select which says that you have 3 individuals (swa or other) that can attest to your flying abilities. Once you get the interview date, you call your SWA references, let them know the month you are interviewing. They go on the internal company website and fill out a reference form on line.

Cheers.... and good luck!

Sure wish they'd call me, anyone getting the call without the type lately?

Best to my understanding no applicant without a type is being considered for an interview at this time. Things do change. When they run out of currently typed applicants (especially 1st time applicants) they will then consider others. Hope this helps.

Best to my understanding no applicant without a type is being considered for an interview at this time. Things do change. When they run out of currently typed applicants (especially 1st time applicants) they will then consider others. Hope this helps.
Sure does, thanks good luck to everyone on here with a interview!

Bobby

Just not true. They are interviewing guys WITHOUT types. I know one. Military fighter background, 2000ish PIC turbine. Granted, your chances are better with a type, but it's not an absolute. Good luck.

Bobby

Just not true. They are interviewing guys WITHOUT types. I know one. Military fighter background, 2000ish PIC turbine. Granted, your chances are better with a type, but it's not an absolute. Good luck.

Good. I'm glad I was wrong on that one. A PHX chief told a 73 type class in PHX that only typed applicants considered at this time. Good luck to all.

Latest resources

Back