• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest announces MSP

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When I get on at SWA I'm not going to be one of those guys that works a ton. I have a nice military retirement check every month, so if I can just work a couple of short trips a month that would be gravy.

I suppose the company doesn't mind. They allow it to happen. I guess I don't see the big deal.

I'm a known quantity being an AF guy. I've never heard of SWA turning down a guy with my experience(especially non flying stuff) and connections. Let's put it this way, I'd be a lot more suprised if I didn't get on with Southwest.

I'm a known quantity being an AF guy. I've never heard of SWA turning down a guy with my experience(especially non flying stuff) and connections. Let's put it this way, I'd be a lot more suprised if I didn't get on with Southwest.

I noticed that was you're 1,000th post. Congrats! Soon you will have more posts than you do flight hours. Is that what you meant by non flying stuff?

I noticed that was you're 1,000th post. Congrats! Soon you will have more posts than you do flight hours. Is that what you meant by non flying stuff?

Thanks on the 1000th post. I did a lot of stuff in the AF. I did some fine work at TACC and was an IP in both tankers. Not to mention that I was a Senator's aid.

I'm slowly getting some more flight time. My buds said not to worry about it since they don't check mil guys log books too close. He said I should be good even if I have to fudge the numbers.

Thanks on the 1000th post. I did a lot of stuff in the AF. I did some fine work at TACC and was an IP in both tankers. Not to mention that I was a Senator's aid.

I'm slowly getting some more flight time. My buds said not to worry about it since they don't check mil guys log books too close. He said I should be good even if I have to fudge the numbers.

heard we've turned down blue angels and t-birds. aren't they supposed to be cream of your crops? i'll say it again, you really don't get it do you? i thought it was ego at first, now you have my sympathy.

edit:wait a minute. you've got a retirement check coming and you might have to 'fudge' numbers? you gotta be sh!ttin me. don't you have to be in 20 yrs to get retirement? how much time do you really have? you've been packing instead of flyin' ain't ya' there good buddy?;) now i know why the navy and marines i fly with make fun of your guys. :pimp:

Last edited:
Hi!

TC made me laugh! I'm glad I didn't put him on my ignore list.

cliff
YIP

Latest resources

Back