Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest Airlines to Acquire AirTran; Spreading Low Fares Farther 6:55 am - PR Newsw

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If Delta keeps up their lack of customer service in Atlanta, they will be toast when Southwest moves in. This is a fact---not even debatable.

Just curious why everyone thinks that delta is going to get pushed out of ATL so easily? They have been working along side a LCC for decades now... please explain...

It's good old-fashioned FI flame-bait....don't take the bait!

Hmmm. NorWelta. UneeTEDinental. LUVtrain? FLyWiN? SWAT?

I like playing name combos.

If Delta keeps up their lack of customer service in Atlanta, they will be toast when Southwest moves in. This is a fact---not even debatable.

Your right, Delta should cancel reserved seating and food service to better compete. I think that the two companies are chasing different customers. No doubt that having SWA in the ATL market will make them focus, I guess we'll see.
LUV

Oh man, that's hysterical.
He bashes SWAPA so much, I'd like to see him try to explain this one!
It's even funnier that everyone knows who he really is!

How long until PCL starts slapping his "We Are ALPA" stickers on WN yokes?

I wonder if they will change the Southwest call sign to the one Airtran uses.

M

How many ex-Eastern strike breakers(can't use that other word) does AirTran still have? I know my United friends are dying to meet all the IAH CO boys that have no regrets about the 80's. SWA's pilot pool might be getting dirty!!!! When some of our AWA pilots went to SWA in the early 1990's after they were doing the Ansett flying, they were told we do not like your kind, right on!!!

Latest resources

Back