• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest Airlines questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I thought it was an honest question...Looks like you guys had better pull your heads out of your own a$$ and realize that you are probably going to have some furloughs this year. It looks like it's pretty much a sure thing at this point.

TC I think you have your head so far up your a$$ that you need a window in your belly to see where you are going. You give military guys a bad wrap. Please find a sight for dancing with the idiots and post there. Yours truly
Murf

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

They will only furlough if greed grips the pilot force. As for Gup's vote the Kernals will cancel him out.

Actually I think there is about as much of a chance of a furlough at SWA as there is for the Clown's meds taking effect.

Clown is the equivalent of a terrorist. He can think that hiding behind a mask keeps his soul from being exposed. He is sadly wrong. Is he that sure Karma does not exist? Sure is/will be a bitch if he's wrong.

Actually I think there is about as much of a chance of a furlough at SWA as there is for the Clown's meds taking effect.

Clown is the equivalent of a terrorist. He can think that hiding behind a mask keeps his soul from being exposed. He is sadly wrong. Is he that sure Karma does not exist? Sure is/will be a bitch if he's wrong.

THE CHANCE OF TANKER CLOWNS MEDICATIONS

WORKING....... :laugh:

NOW THAT WAS FUNNY!

:beer:

Hell, I broke away from watching the Grinch with my kids to reply to that!

Back to whoville now....

Last edited:
I believe forloughs are in the making if we tell the company to stuff the codeshare. You can also kiss a payraise goodbye too.

My thinking is the company will throw in some money to the senior dudes in the form of extra vacation days, a COLA pay raise but will require code share language and probably a slight decrease in year 2-5 FO pay but an increase in years FO 6-12 pay. If we don't play and the economy is still in the pits then hello forloughs.

Where do you get this info? Did you hear it around the Kooler? Why would they up for the senior guys, paying them yet more to do nothing, as if five weeks vacation isn't enough, all the while cutting 2-5 year pay. I hate to break the news, but with the hiring that's been going on in the last 2-5 years, there is a large number of people who fall within that range. I'm not sayin...I'm just sayin. Are you trying to become a flamer like tanker clown, or "do you know a check pilot"? Just curious...

Piece out...

Latest resources

Back