• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest Airlines expected to expand Denver flights

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Any ideas relative to SWA's announcement? I'm guessing they are going to build some "D" gates and continue aggressive growth.
WN plans to fly out of 2 unused gates at the end of C. There are plans for a 10 gate expansion on the board, but I don't see DIA going ahead with it till this consolidation nonsense becomes more transparent.

:pimp:​

http://www.denverpost.com/business/ci_7916428

Thats right just keep $%cking up everyone's career! You guy's are a cancerous growth, spread everywhere and no cure!

The difference is, that I've proven the swagger & you haven't... Anymore ?'s...

Your not really helping our image and are making the rest of us look bad. Being humble and curtious always works better.

Sorry fellas...every company has their black sheep!!!

like YuppyGuppy, SonnyCrockett, Heavy, General and Gup. Someone has to stir the sh!t or life gets boring.

Gup

BTW. The announcement was more flights in May to 6 new cities. LAX, STL, RDU, PHL, SAT and one I already forgot.

I don't think anyone has to worry about Southwest coming to town to kill them. Its more like getting the flu...you just keep doing the same thing you always do except you feel like sh!t (yields in the sh!tter for everyone). Oh well.

The Flu! Do you know how many die each year from the flu?

You actually think F9 is going to make it in this environment? From your posts, it seems as if you do. The writings on the wall bro for F9, get a grip on reality. For some reason, F9'ers think things will go on business as usual and they are not! 70% of the pilot group are in denial... Its a pitty. Do me a favor, go out and fill out some applications elsewhere, youll thank me sometime.

The difference is, that I've proven the swagger & you haven't... Anymore ?'s...

Yeah...one more question? How are you going to feel when SWA eventually buys Frontier and the merger is under the restrictions of the new merger policy signed into law last month? SWA airlines has already said they want to buy another airline at fire sale prices. Frontier can't get much cheaper (currently only a 152 million market cap). I hope you are senior.

Good luck when your fuel hedges run out. Your cost structure doesn't give you the advantage (if any) that is used to provide.

Last edited:
More competition at one of the highest cost airports in the country is not good for anyone's bottom line.

But it is good for the consumer....the Customer...remember that guy? IT's really all about the Customer.

Look at the Wright Amendment....after all the bluster and hoo-hah...It seems that DFW did not turn into an empty praire....DAL didn't have multiple hub turns all day long with 777's to far flung places.

BUT...the customer is the one who has benefitted...from more choices, more destinations and lower fares...at both airports

Latest resources

Back