• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest Airlines expected to expand Denver flights

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The difference is, that I've proven the swagger & you haven't... Anymore ?'s...

As far as I can tell, you haven't proven anything other than the fact that you're a bigger ass than I originally thought.

Look, I wave to you, & you don't wave back. Is it because I'm in a "peanut shell" as described by a fellow aviator, or because I am enjoying life more than you are.

BTW, I am not an ERU grad. I know them, & respect them, & would place them in a higher bracket than myself...

Smoke this, USMC319...

Any ideas relative to SWA's announcement? I'm guessing they are going to build some "D" gates and continue aggressive growth.

And another Concourse for our vertically-challeged

swagger boy. It will be used to fit his ego.....it will only be 5ft 6in tall but 4 square miles around....1 Year free membership to the Hair Club included......what a wanker.....

In any event, when guys like you start your arrogant crap it shows bad on you personally and your peers at SWA. So take a little lesson in history and just be a little humble about the success your company is currently enjoying. To hope that another airline becomes "terminal" is not only unclassy it also shows a lack of character.

Well said. I think it's great when people like where they work... but to shove it in people's faces is, yeah, not classy.

But please don't think all (or even most) SWA guys are arrogant... plenty of us aren't (I hope I'm not).

Jesus I wish every message board required full disclosure. To submit any post one would have to provide dna and each post would have a pic, contact info and employee number. That way, the next time I rode to work on swa I would cherish running into 737ski so I could b1tchslap his arrogant arse. I call bs anyway, there is no way he could make it through the interview process at swa.

Sorry guys for 737ski. He is an embarrASSment to the rest of us at SWA. He forgets he just takes the corn dog from A-B. Nothing more nothing less. He also forgets he got lucky and it could be gone tomorrow. Unlikely but it could be gone.

The difference is, that I've proven the swagger & you haven't... Anymore ?'s...

You know, my good friend FlyFastLiveSlow likes to continuously point out how the pendulum WILL swing regarding who has the horsepower in the geopolitical scene.

Today's superpower is tomorrow's "also ran."

It just might do you well to consider that....particularly in this industry.

Last edited:
But please don't think all (or even most) SWA guys are arrogant... plenty of us aren't (I hope I'm not).

Not to worry fellas. You and vixin and most other SWA pilots demonstrate the class expected from your peer group. 737ski and a few others remind me of the arrogant wankers from some of the untouchable legacy carriers circa 2000. Thanks for helping smoke these 10%ers out.

Latest resources

Back