Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest Airlines Co. Net Income $131 Million for 4th Qtr.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
the culture died the second this "merger" was announced. we dont care about how happy anyone is anymore.

Speak for yourself- and stop b/tching on here and get to your closest MtTF or culture committee event- or volunteer w/ adopt a pilot... Get yourself involved bc it's your line of thinking that will destroy the culture WAY before any acquisition.

i don't think that's true at all. I think care needs to be taken to preserve it as the integration proceeds, but nothing has physically changed in the company to cause it to die. The culture is largely a mindset and if you choose to let it die, it will.

it seems that some have already decided this is going to be a bad thing before they've even given it a chance to work. I hope the vocal minority don't screw this up for the rest of us that think it has a chance to be a good thing for swa.

+1...

i don't think that's true at all. I think care needs to be taken to preserve it as the integration proceeds, but nothing has physically changed in the company to cause it to die. The culture is largely a mindset and if you choose to let it die, it will.

it seems that some have already decided this is going to be a bad thing before they've even given it a chance to work. I hope the vocal minority don't screw this up for the rest of us that think it has a chance to be a good thing for swa.

+1___

Latest resources

Back