• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest 5 year...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Cheap ass pilots dragging their food bags around with them for days: reason #45 why I'm glad to be out of the airline business.

I would bet the food I'm carrying around, aside from being healthier than anything I can get on the road, is more expensive.

How I feed myself, and what I do with my money is none of your f'ing business. We're all glad you left too, doosh. Question is, why are you here?

Because it annoys you.

You have been exceptionally good at that over the years, but don't go any where yours posts are entertaining, I have nothing else to do while sitting an FBO waiting for freight.

Wonder what his present and future clientele would think of him if they saw how he acted on an internet forum?

It'd be funny if his posts made Yelp.

The resulting litigation would be pretty funny, too.

Then I guess you understand how your actions on the internet could adversely affect your business. Maybe it's time to hang up the FI hat?

Maybe it's time for you to realize that FI isn't something for you to get so upset about?

Wonder what his present and future clientele would think of him if they saw how he acted on an internet forum?

It'd be funny if his posts made Yelp.

Some of the original Yelp reviews I've seen were pretty bad. Hopefully now that he's full time things will improve.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back