• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southern New Hires

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's probably a public service. Friends don't let friends work for scumbag 747 outfits.

It seems to me that there is only about 3 or 4 good places to be right now. All the majors baring Fedex UPS and Southwest have screwed their employees over the last few years. Even the beloved World they are coveting had to go on strike not so long ago. Every airline has its ups and downs. SAI is a great place to build heavy time. Is it a place to retire at, not even close but there are worse places to be. Can everyone start at one of the few listed above?

Slinky,

Thanks and I hope things are going good for you too. I'll be in Atlanta (DGS) then to Memphis for sims. Drop me a quick e-mail.

Dutch,

Let me know when you are in ATL...I'll stop by and say "Hi"...I know where their classroom is. We can remember the "good old days" - yea right!

Glad you don't have to go to Southern - Sorry 72Driver!

Congrats my friend. I am glad to see you are going to have a great option instead of that cess pit Southern. Good luck

slinky

P.S. you guys train in Orlando right? Gimme a call. We live in Gainesville now. We will have you up for dinner one day.

slinky

Slink - How's the month off (with pay) going! Great to work for a Major, huh?

Slink - How's the month off (with pay) going! Great to work for a Major, huh?

Actually is was pretty nice. I am in ATL now getting ready to to the sims and stuff. Kissing my lucky stars every day for getting out when the getting was good. Craig, Art and the boys who gave me a hand are on my christmas card for life list. Wish all good things for those still at 360 and those working other options.

B747Flyer and Dutch747 give me a call. I will be here pretty much for a month. My number is still good. I will PM you both with it incase the latest 360 phone list already have me off the list.

I hear some more of our guys/girl have interviews. That is wonderful! Talk to you all soon.

Respectfully

Slinky

We need to change this forum from Southern New Hires to "Me old Cargo 360 friends"....

Or how about: "Cargo 360 guys race for the exit door before Southern management assumes control"?

It sounds like some of you are getting real "career" positions. My hat's off to you!

Got an interview with Cathay next month. Slinky, can you sift through the gutters for some good gouge. I've got a little but I'ld like to see what you could come up with.

ye old Cargo 360 buddy

Latest resources

Back