Southern New Hires

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Was anybody that show-up sober?

Remember the old quote that went something like: "One man's garbage is another man's gold"? I guess that's the case here. Plenty of prop commuter kids willing to sell their soul to the devil to fly a jumbo.

I did hear that MR got fired at Kalitta, so maybe he is back at Southern. The guy is pure poison. Another reason to avoid Southern, if true.

Last edited:
I'm still sticking to the possibility that RS Consultants out of Atlanta will be taking over scheduling at Southern. If this happens, SAI Crews can count on fair impartial scheduling. Having worked with this team for almost a year now, I know RS Consultants are fair and impartial. But watch out, they don't bend one bit concerning company policy in scheduling.

Interviewed? Already have a class date next week. Need the gouge?

Congrats my friend. I am glad to see you are going to have a great option instead of that cess pit Southern. Good luck

slinky

P.S. you guys train in Orlando right? Gimme a call. We live in Gainesville now. We will have you up for dinner one day.

slinky

Congrats my friend. I am glad to see you are going to have a great option instead of that cess pit Southern. Good luck

slinky

P.S. you guys train in Orlando right? Gimme a call. We live in Gainesville now. We will have you up for dinner one day.

slinky

Slinky,

Thanks and I hope things are going good for you too. I'll be in Atlanta (DGS) then to Memphis for sims. Drop me a quick e-mail.

Latest resources

Back