• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southern Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, I hope Atlas buys up Southern soon. I hear the Classics are ALL going to be parked very soon and furlough letters are going to be sent out; out of seniority order.
But I'm sure the Teamsters Union wouldn't allow something like this to happen.

Sounds like 72 long horn had a pretty good idea of what to expect. Just got a call from upper management. "Your new hire class is no longer needed" thanks for going to indoc and initial.
Does this mean we will have recall rights at Atlas:0

Sounds like 72 long horn had a pretty good idea of what to expect. Just got a call from upper management. "Your new hire class is no longer needed" thanks for going to indoc and initial.
Does this mean we will have recall rights at Atlas:0

I'm out of the loop on a trip in BFE... Are people still talking about the rumor that Atlas is interested in buying Southern?

there was a lot of chatter about it recently, and the rumors talked of a big announcement today. some thought that might be an announcement Atlas was buying Southern, but so far it's just the parking of their Classics.

I'm out of the loop on a trip in BFE... Are people still talking about the rumor that Atlas is interested in buying Southern?
In regards to Atlas purchase, Im guessing that would be highly unlikely. My reply about Atlas, was in regards to the wonderful rumor mill that seems to be spreading.
World had the same rumors floating around about 2 years ago.

Latest resources

Back