• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southern Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Looks like they might be hiring from the pool in a couple of months. Got an email asking for my availability.

The indication that we've gotten is that the pool may be drained with some upcoming opportunities and we've reopened the application window to have potential candidates on file should we have more chances at growing the company. Fairly nonspecific, but still a positive sign all things considered.

Last edited:
Looks like they might be hiring from the pool in a couple of months. Got an email asking for my availability.

Good luck HalinTexas!

Anyone know if Southern is hiring onto both the 744 and the 777? What about the older 747-2/300s? Still hiring onto those airplanes?

Looks like classes for the near future.... I was hired last Sept and they still have my info for the pool. Good luck if you decide to go there.

Southern Air appreciates your continued interest in a Pilot position with our company.***** As such, we are updating our current pilot pool and would like to know your availability should we open a new hire training class:
____ August 2012
____September 2012
____October 2012
____November 2012
____December 2012
Please provide your current address for paperwork processing as well as changes to your contact, phone number and email address.

Thank you for your immediate response.
Flight Operations
Southern Air Inc. **********
117 Glover Avenue | Norwalk, CT 06850

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back