Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CRACKHEAD

gimme just one mo hit!
Hey Y'all, I'm an Astar/DHL Puke loooking to be furloughed in the near future and seeking CURRENT information on Southern Air.

I did a search and found conflicting information on first year F/O pay; some say $56 some saY $67. Do you usually exceed (60hr.) guarantee?

What is QOL, Hotels, Schedules, Benefits, Upgrade, future outlook, management etc..and all the usual stuff over there like??

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

CH

Hey Y'all, I'm an Astar/DHL Puke loooking to be furloughed in the near future and seeking CURRENT information on Southern Air.

I did a search and found conflicting information on first year F/O pay; some say $56 some saY $67. Do you usually exceed (60hr.) guarantee?

What is QOL, Hotels, Schedules, Benefits, Upgrade, future outlook, management etc..and all the usual stuff over there like??

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

CH

Man, your handle and avatar and personal info is so funny I'd be hesitant to tell you anything!

Please don't judge

Ahh, disregard my handle and avitar; I'm just a big fan of Dave Chappelle. The character in my avitar was one of my favorites along with the, "milk man" character.

I'm just looking for SAI info.

Thanks!

CH

About 3500 per month 1st year. It's all good though, you won't be home to spend it anyways.

Ahh, disregard my handle and avitar; I'm just a big fan of Dave Chappelle. The character in my avitar was one of my favorites along with the, "milk man" character.

I'm just looking for SAI info.

Thanks!

CH
hey dude, Kalitta Air is actually $60.00 p/hr 1yr, $67.15 2yr. Airlinepilotcentral.com is not up to date with the payscale.

upgrades are as soon as you get in Ground school, or it did anyway, a guy just upgraded after starting Initial class April 14, 2008

Lots of us are passing on the upgrade. We have more aircraft coming and they need the Captains. We have a new bid out 5 400 CA and 5 FO on the 19th of Sept and 6 CA on the Classic sometime in Oct. We will probably have more classes this year.

Lots of us are passing on the upgrade. We have more aircraft coming and they need the Captains. We have a new bid out 5 400 CA and 5 FO on the 19th of Sept and 6 CA on the Classic sometime in Oct. We will probably have more classes this year.

That would be at Kalitta right? SA doesn't have any -400s.
I've sent in two resumes in two months with not bites. What's it take to get noticed?

Kalitta Air

hey dude, Kalitta Air is actually $60.00 p/hr 1yr, $67.15 2yr. Airlinepilotcentral.com is not up to date with the payscale.

upgrades are as soon as you get in Ground school, or it did anyway, a guy just upgraded after starting Initial class April 14, 2008

I've sent my resume to Kalitta Air, but I haven't heard a thing from them either. I appreciate the info though.

CH

Latest resources

Back