• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southern Air Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FYI - Delta and Netjets are hiring. Delta will be adding 50 pilots per month for the next 12 months. I would think 747 time will be a good differentiator. Some newhires are starting on the domestic 757/767. References help.

Netjets continues to hire as its fleet expands and the number of millionnaires in the US grows - you will have good job security there I would expect. Salaries are up and you would have a union to protect your intersts (regardless of your views on unions).

That management situation at Evergreen looks unsustainable - let's hope the investment firm improves the situation (although I would expect a classic wip-saw negotiating situation initially). Good luck.

Last edited:
FYI - Delta and Netjets are hiring. Delta will be adding 50 pilots per month for the next 12 months. I would think 747 time will be a good differentiator. Some newhires are starting on the domestic 757/767. References help.

Netjets continues to hire as its fleet expands and the number of millionnaires in the US grows - you will have good job security there I would expect. Salaries are up and you would have a union to protect your intersts (regardless of your views on unions).

That management situation at Evergreen looks unsustainable - let's hope the investment firm improves the situation (although I would expect a classic wip-saw negotiating situation initially). Good luck.

YEAH!!!!! WHAT HE SAID

Latest resources

Back