• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sony Psp

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
depends, what are you using it for primarily? if it is games and movies then it is enough. If you are going to use it for music then no. the big thing to do is spend the 150 bcks on a 1GB mem stick, then you can rip movies from DVD and play them on you PSP. i haven't done it yet, but i have figured out how to get videos converted and put on the memory car.

Thanks i have gotten sick of counting cieling tiles during ready reserve periods....time for a new toy

you will not be sorry, just don't take it out in PHL, the rampers may beat you up and take it. Along with your shoes and any gold fillings you may have

What good games are available for it?

I am a Madden football junkie so I think I am going to hold out and get it when '06 Madden comes out for it. Are there any good sports games available? Or a Medal of Honor type war games out for it yet? I know I got my PS2 when it first came out and it seemed to take a while before the good games were available.

Right now I am rocking Tiger Woods on the psp the only other game i own is metal gear acid. they have a ton of games avail, the only downside is that they cost pretty much the same a PS2 games, hard to pick too many of those up on 1st yr FO pay. I think you should see a madden football out for it, if not right now in a few months, me personally I am waiting for the GT4Mobile to come out. the motorsport junkie I am.

Awesome, when i play i leave the volume down and the screen dimmed somewhat as to not wake up the sleeping peeps in teh crew room. Like that, I get up 6 hours at times. It depends on how often the game needs to read the disk really. I varies from game to game. I was able to watch House of Flying Daggers and play two full rounds of Tiger Woods on a particularly long sit in PHL once and still had battery life to spare.

oh and the headphones are only so-so, the ones that come with my old 1st gen iPod were better. The screen must be seen to be believed though. I bought mine sight unseen and mostly on reputation, I was amazed by this gizmo.

Latest resources

Back