• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sony Psp

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
LMAO LOL..... " hey der foo, you better give me that PSP bit%h or I'll bust a cap in yo a$$

FlamingFUPA said:
you will not be sorry, just don't take it out in PHL, the rampers may beat you up and take it. Along with your shoes and any gold fillings you may have

the only thing i dont like about my laptop is when i get called to do an overnite and i have to lug it around(and watch it) and take it out at security.

Spinplate said:
If you had the choice of a PSP or a good laptop, which one would u rather have when sittin reserve?

I sit at home on reserve so i have both! but if i had to do airport reserve i'd take the PSP, plays movies, games, music. Only thing can't surf the net, but how many crew rooms have free wireless. I know of one or two. Cheaper than a laptop too. I bring both on overnights. PSP for the sits, laptop for the net in the hotel

It's VERY easy for someone who just bought the psp to become an instant salesman. It's a true entertainment machine. I rip episodes of southpark, dave chappelle, tons of mp3's and play a race game on mine. I'm not even that into games at all....in fact I'm NOT. I was just looking at getting an mp3 player for the road......then I saw that Da@n screen. As posted earlier....you have to see it to believe it. Pretty much everything on it rocks....they really made it to travel. The battery life is EXCELLENT......I played the movie "van wilder" twice on it ....listened to two hours of mp3's and still had like 30% left....and yes theres a screen that tells you exactly what percentage of battery life remains. Ok i just got home from a 3 day trip...time to drink beer and listen to mp3's on the deck.

Spinplate said:
LMAO LOL..... " hey der foo, you better give me that PSP bit%h or I'll bust a cap in yo a$$

You are a douchebag

Latest resources

Back