Sony Psp

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

fly2002

Hey guys/gals, quick question ...sorry to use this forum....i just need an answer quick.

Does the Sony PSP make it through x-ray machines ok? I mean I won't fry it or anything? Do i need to take it out of my bag while going through?

thx!!!!!

youll prob. have to take it out of your bad like laptops

but on a side note, isnt it the greatest thing ever? psp that is

I dont know about yours my my Psp is quite large and I have a hard time fitting it through doorways, much less an x-ray machine. Good luck with that.

you all are too funny. Seriously...i haven't travelled with anything electronic before so i'm not sure if anybody had had any experience with flying around with one.

I have had one for a couple of months now, I have never had to take it out. I also have a laptop, that I do, but not the PSP

I have taken mine through many times....no problems and never had to take it out, and its in an aluminum case

You don't have to take out portable DVD players, and I've only had them ask about my PS2 slim once (probably saw the dvd drive and thought it was a laptop). You're not specifically required to take it out, and it looks like a slightly-larger PDA so I wouldn't worry about it. As for the technical aspect, millions of laptops go through security every year, I don't think the PSP should have any problem. Enjoy it, lucky ba$tard (my wife won't let me have one yet...):(

Sorry to hijack the thread. Those people that own them, are they pretty good? are they worth the 250 bucks? I have been thinking about purchasing one.

What do you like and what don't you like about it?

Latest resources

Back