Something Bush refused to do...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Typhoon1244 said:
Works well for Coulter, O'Reilley, Hannity, and Limbaugh, too.
Come on, Typhoon. These people have a very high accuracy rate, else the mainstream media would tear their heads off. The conservatives have to be much more thorough and accurate than the leftists becasue of the bias in the media.

"perhaps the bar was lowered by the jefferson administration when he fathered an illegitimate child with one of his family's slaves"

Anyone care to prove this? I know it is accepted by many as the truth and more than one TV movie has been based on it, but when it was tested using DNA, the results pointed the other way.

On another note:
Clinton DID have the opportunity for Sudan to hand him Bin Laden, but as usual, he lacked the intestinal fortitude (he is a well-documented coward) to order the operation to take him out. He could have easily blown his charter jet out of the sky, but he was so worried about how it would look to his friends in Hollywood he didn't do it.

Clinton later said he was worried about the legal issues... yeah right, when did that ever stop him from doing what he wanted to do? He was real worried about legal issues when he lied to America and the Grand Jury when he got caught with his tool in an employee's mouth.

Hopefully the next 12 to 16 years of conservatives in the White House will be able to undo all he and his fascist wife have done to sell this country's sovereignty out.

Until then, I will just laugh at all the left-wingers going apoplectic over the fact that there is an effective, principled, and intelligent leader in the White House, in spite of their efforts to steal the election. They will lose again in 2004, because once again it has been shown that give the hard workers in this country a break (particularly a tax break), and everyone benefits.

bart said:
Hopefully the next 12 to 16 years of conservatives in the White House will be able to undo all he and his fascist wife have done to sell this country's sovereignty out.
Maybe if they try hard enough, they'll be able to quadruple or even quintuple the deficit while they're at it.

Maybe if they try hard enough, they'll be able to quadruple or even quintuple the deficit while they're at it.

Considering how little the Clintons spent on our defense and intelligence services, we will probably have to spend even more than we had planned in order to keep America free.

I just have to chuckle--it's too funny

Bart, Bart, Bart...

Are you for real? "A well-documented coward."

What does this document look like? A statement of pedigree?

And who really sold out America's sovereignty (if one can make such a claim)?

Didn't it really all go downhill with NAFTA? And wasn't that truly backed by both parties of the Corporation?

Your partisan rhetoric rings hollow.

And Flywithastick have you ever met an honest to god leftist? Do you really think there are leftists in legislature.

Do you really understand what being a leftist means?

Read the foreign press for a change. That'll open yer narrow little eyes.:cool:

You flag wavers are just laughable.

Timebuilder said:
...we will probably have to spend even more than we had planned in order to keep America free.
I hate to be the one to break it to you, T.B., but you now live in a nation where your freedom is secondary to the whims of John Ashcroft and Tom Ridge.

..but you now live in a nation where your freedom is secondary to the whims of John Ashcroft and Tom Ridge.

Tom Ridge was a great governor. I'd like to have him back, but he has more important work to do.

John Ashcroft understands what we are up against, and I am happy that he is attorney general.

I have lost no freedoms under this administration.

If you think I have, tell me, so I will know.

Timebuilder said:
I have lost no freedoms under this administration. If you think I have, tell me, so I will know.
Well for one thing, my pilot certificates can be revoked on the whim of any TSA screener with no justification or appeal. I call that a little frightening.

How about the U.S.A. Patriot Act? Ever heard of that?

Benefits not used may still be lost

TB--You can still loose something even if you choose not to exercise it.

My pilot certificate is granted on the whim of the government. I imagine it can be taken on a whim without the TSA, too. I have some interesting enforcement stories I could tell, before the dawn of the dreaded TSA.

How about the U.S.A. Patriot Act? Ever heard of that?

Yes. I'm glad we have it.

I have suffered no ill effects under the current administration, and it is not because I have failed to exercise any freedom.

I feel safer when I fly, including when an F-16 was "two miles in trail" over DC airspace with a former secretary of state on board.

I feel safer when I drive through the Lincoln tunnel, or when I drive over the George Washington Bridge.

I feel safe beacuase we have tens of thousands of watchful eyes, more vigilant than ever, making every effort that we can make as Americans to keep the terrorists at bay and our citzens safe.

I am very glad that GW and his team are in charge.

Latest resources

Back