• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Something Big at DELTA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What? We're just a bunch of guys poking at each other at "the bar" having a little fun. If you take it personally then you have a very thin skin.

Gup

Poking fun is fine. It's just devolved into juvenile humor at this point, and I personally think we have better things to do with our time.

If you like, I can move it over into non-aviation chat and you all can continue to have at each other.

Or I'm just stressed out beyond all belief, maybe I'd have a better sense of humor on a different week...

It's all good Lear. There are different personalities involved. Some guys just can't hang with the big dogs!

LOL,
Gup

acl is gonna tell us dal is gonna buy jal- its a done deal-- oh that's right, he was wrong predicting that--- never mind

What FI rules are THIS close to being broken?
Actually, the whole thread is inappropriate for the forum it's posted in, since no actual DISCUSSION about Delta is taking place.

Therefore, as a mod, I have two options: move it to non-aviation chat or just delete the whole thing.

I tend not to do that to most threads, unless they're just out of hand (and this one was getting there), but you caught me in rare form. Lots going on professionally right now and today was the wrong day for me to have to be moderator here...

It's all good Lear. There are different personalities involved. Some guys just can't hang with the big dogs!

LOL,
Gup

I enjoy the banter, and try not to break any rules. YES, this has gotten a bit out of hand. Regardless, this is all in good fun, and yes, I still look FANTASTIC. Europe is still fun, and YES, I still like the sundaes while NOT in El Paso. Ok, I will tone it down a bit....sorry Lear...

Bye Bye--General Lee

Lemme see those -400s, baybee......

Actually, the whole thread is inappropriate for the forum it's posted in, since no actual DISCUSSION about Delta is taking place.

Therefore, as a mod, I have two options: move it to non-aviation chat or just delete the whole thing.

I tend not to do that to most threads, unless they're just out of hand (and this one was getting there), but you caught me in rare form. Lots going on professionally right now and today was the wrong day for me to have to be moderator here...

Sorry there Lear, I hope your tomorrow is better! I thought the "Your Mamma jokes" would cheer you up? It always makes me laugh and my audience at the Laugh Barn on Thursday nights!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back