• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Something Big at DELTA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They were calling your boy friend "big", they also said the dress you changed into was still stained from your last time in the bathroom.
general starfish

Wow, that was genius CFAT. The Laugh Barn in Marietta needs your services every TUE night at 11pm.....all you have to do for a laugh is show your big gut.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Wow, that was genius CFAT. The Laugh Barn in Marietta needs your services every TUE night at 11pm.....all you have to do for a laugh is show your big gut.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Sounds like fun, I'll bring along your "hot wifey", I'm sure she'd like to get out now and then since your still in the closet.

I many ask what you are referring to? I would say that there are a bunch of "big things" in progress.

In other words, no comment! :D

Sounds like fun, I'll bring along your "hot wifey", I'm sure she'd like to get out now and then since your still in the closet.

Sorry she is taken, and she doesn't like bald fat guys like yourself. But, my neighbor "Pat" does. He loves guys like you. You guys will hit it off, I am sure. And I bet you will get lucky with him, first date!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Sorry, she's not.

Kinda like the town bicycle, everybody gets a ride......

Wait, you're talking about your MOM again. Wow, she was right about you. What a loser you turned out to be. But, she was a ok kisser, I thought.

Bye Bye--General Lee

And I'm about THIS close to shutting it down.

And people wonder why we're not respected by management anymore...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back