• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Something Big at DELTA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No worries. Most of the time I don't step in, but there was NO information, just jibes, and it hit me the wrong way with all the stress. Sorry if I got snippy. Usually I just shake my head, laugh, and move on...

We'll see how things pan out next week... until then, day by day, my friends, day by day.

Let's see...something big at DAL. They're going to actually turn a profit one of these quarters?

Let's see...something big at DAL. They're going to actually turn a profit one of these quarters?

A Profit would actually be BIG news for these guys! It has been a while. An annual profit would be HUGE news.... I wouldn't hold my breath on the latter, though.

Expect a profit of $500M in Q2.

Actually, the "big" comment was then followed by "LONG." I told the guy, "Hey, I am not from LBB, and I certainly don't play with "corndogs" like guys at a certain LCC...." He ran out after that, thank gawd!

Bye Bye--General Lee

you're back pedaling. you missed that angle, now go back to your rj.

acl is gonna tell us dal is gonna buy jal- its a done deal-- oh that's right, he was wrong predicting that--- never mind

ACL or anybody else for that matter never said DAL is going to buy JAL. However, DAL was very close to luring JAL into Skyteam. It did not pan out due to some last minute manuevering by the new JAL CEO. But ACL was very close. After all...this is a rumor board.

The big news is, that after much thought, they are going to reopen SONG!!!!! It was so great last time that they figured it would do great again. Compared to how much Delta normally loses in a quarter, they figure they will still lose money with Song....just not as much as normal.

Here's to another year hemoraging a few hundred million Delta/Song boys! Hope it doesn't cause you guys to lower the bar any more than you already have!

Tanker,

Your writing style emulates General Lee. It seems you have an alter-ego.

Good to hear from you. Lets get those DAMM Beers!

The Rj is Awesome. Especially those "provided" David Clarks!!

CYA

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back