• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Something Big at DELTA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A Profit would actually be BIG news for these guys! It has been a while. An annual profit would be HUGE news.... I wouldn't hold my breath on the latter, though.

SO Less, Did you put your application in at Delta yet - so I can block you from getting an interview? Remember our bet?? Time to put up or shutup.

Kind of like your brother, Scopes, PFT PFT PFT PFT PFT PFT. Get some new schtick already, or STFU!!

The big news at DAL......THEY ARE HIRING!! Thats pretty big news these days.

Throttle back Moon-dog....

You don't really want to get into it with me.....I'll pretend you don't matter.

Throttle back Moon-dog....

You don't really want to get into it with me.....I'll pretend you don't matter.

Bill:
The best part about that asswipe is that he paid for his job, and didn't get hired, and talks like he's worked at swa for years!

And if they get board approval they will be hiring a lot more.

Is this hiring for Delta or Song? Ha! Just kidding. Does it help you get an interview faster if you tell them that you will roll over and take a pay cut? I figure if I did that, that I would fit into the spineless culture of pilots at Delta.

Maybe at my interview I'll say: "What's the starting pay rate?" The folks at Delta will tell it's on par with first year at Mesa. Then I'll come back with "I'll work for half that much!" At that point they'll welcome me with open arms and say...."You are going to do great here!"

Bill:
The best part about that asswipe is that he paid for his job, and didn't get hired, and talks like he's worked at swa for years!

Ok I had to read one and see if you were still sounding like a broken record. Suprisingly you are.

The best part of you ran down the crack of your mama ass. And I will tell you one more time, YOU paid for my type with your tax dollars.(GI Bill) So thank you.

I am sure that if you worked for DAL in 2000, as stupid as you are, you voted for the non sustainable contract, much like the one that ended Eastern. You are a pathetic poser and a loser. Back to ignore for your stupid ass.

Hey Moon,

I wouldn't worry. Even if it takes you a decade to get on with SWA you'll make more by year two than the sum of 5 or so years at Delta. That's with paying for the type included. They used to make good money, but they gave it all away and now pay a lot less than SWA....or the Air Force.

Hey Moon,

I wouldn't worry. Even if it takes you a decade to get on with SWA you'll make more by year two than the sum of 5 or so years at Delta. That's with paying for the type included. They used to make good money, but they gave it all away and now pay a lot less than SWA....or the Air Force.

Moon: "That would be AWESOME!!!

And then you mean Tanker I can sit as an F/O for 25 years hoping for growth because all my favorite flag-tie wearing compadres had no retirement and will stay to 65??

SUPER....sign me up!!"

I am sure that if you worked for DAL in 2000, as stupid as you are, you voted for the non sustainable contract, much like the one that ended Eastern. You are a pathetic poser and a loser. Back to ignore for your stupid ass.

It's better to get more than to roll over and play dead (PFT, no retirement, no holding pay) like SWA did in the 90's right??

Look guys...if I were in the SWA pool and was close to running out of unemployment benifits, I'd go work at Delta. But as soon as a major started to hire....then boom. I'd be a ghost. Delta is probably OK to work for until a real job comes along.

Latest resources

Back