• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Something Big at DELTA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The big news is, that after much thought, they are going to reopen SONG!!!!! It was so great last time that they figured it would do great again. Compared to how much Delta normally loses in a quarter, they figure they will still lose money with Song....just not as much as normal.

Here's to another year hemoraging a few hundred million Delta/Song boys! Hope it doesn't cause you guys to lower the bar any more than you already have!

Don't forget Delta Express....

What? We're just a bunch of guys poking at each other at "the bar" having a little fun. If you take it personally then you have a very thin skin.

Gup

We all know you like to poke guys.;):blush:
Seems to be alot of that in the swa culture. I'm sure moon dog will fit in if he ever gets hired................
Woops never mind. He bought the job and didn't make it. Maybe you can show him the poker fun you have at the bar...:laugh:

A Profit would actually be BIG news for these guys! It has been a while. An annual profit would be HUGE news.... I wouldn't hold my breath on the latter, though.

Of course you wouldn't hold your breath.....You're saving it later for your inflatable date!:laugh::laugh:

Tanker.....

I knew when I unzipped we'd hear from you!!!

You are killing everybody on FI with the Song jokes....yesterdays news....yawn!!

now go get some coffee E-5!!!

Tanker.....

I knew when I unzipped we'd hear from you!!!

You are killing everybody on FI with the Song jokes....yesterdays news....yawn!!

now go get some coffee E-5!!!

Kind of like your brother, Scopes, PFT PFT PFT PFT PFT PFT. Get some new schtick already, or STFU!!

The big news at DAL......THEY ARE HIRING!! Thats pretty big news these days.

As for JAL. Well, that one caught a lot of people by surprise.

I would still like to see us steal them away from One World, but they are in trouble. Still some opportunity there.

Kind of like your brother, Scopes, PFT PFT PFT PFT PFT PFT. Get some new schtick already, or STFU!!

The big news at DAL......THEY ARE HIRING!! Thats pretty big news these days.

Moon shlong....How's the job at swa treating ya??:laugh::laugh:
All that money, and still no job!:laugh:

Let me guess.....hmmm......I have you, Scopes, on ignore so I do not have to read any of your mind numbing, repetative, ignorant drivel any more, but I will take a stab at it. (And your wife if she would get off all fours and stop barking)

Your post reads like this "PFT PFT PFT PFT PFT and I am a complete idiot!"

Go back to driving and drinking from the lav truck. LOSER.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back