Something Big at DELTA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Deadend

I keep hearing that there might be some big changes coming to DAL real soon??? Any others hearing this as well? ACL?

I keep hearing that there might be some big changes coming to DAL real soon??? Any others hearing this as well? ACL?

When someone saw me "changing" in the crew lounge bathroom I was called "big", but that was another story.... Let's defer the rest to ACL...

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:

Merger with NWA is what I heard.

When someone saw me "changing" in the crew lounge bathroom I was called "big", but that was another story.... Let's defer the rest to ACL...

Bye Bye--General Lee

General, the Ab Blaster will help with that. Until then, enjoy those Sansabelt trousers.

Yeah, you better defer to Acl since you don't even work for Dal. Glad your computer gives you the ability to be soooo many things that you have actually failed at in your pathetic real life. LOSER!

Bye Bye--General Lee

better lay off those sundaes.

and your bathroom isn't co-ed is it???

Bye Bye--General Lee

They were calling your boy friend "big", they also said the dress you changed into was still stained from your last time in the bathroom.
general starfish

Yeah, you better defer to Acl since you don't even work for Dal. Glad your computer gives you the ability to be soooo many things that you have actually failed at in your pathetic real life. LOSER!

Riiiiiight! You betcha!

Bye Bye--General Lee

better lay off those sundaes.

and your bathroom isn't co-ed is it???

Actually, the "big" comment was then followed by "LONG." I told the guy, "Hey, I am not from LBB, and I certainly don't play with "corndogs" like guys at a certain LCC...." He ran out after that, thank gawd!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back