Someone offers $2M for Chicago Express certificate

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
N905TW said:
CAPT M says: >>I have a theory......it will be interesting to find out who the undisclosed bidder is.<<

I have a theory too... I wonder if your theory and my theory are similar....
It wouldn't happen to involve the "Wizzard" that we all respect and trust pulling rabbits out of his hat would it?

Oh wait... I think we just figured it out.... CAPTAIN M is the secret investor!!

Geez, you are too good! It is me! Me and my $2M dollars I made flying for C8! hehe

Welllllll, if you return my call I will share my theory with ya! ;) How is OE going?

905tw,megadeth..................

905tw. is that alex by any chance or send me private message. and megadeth who is uuu? you guys seem familiar from the posts im also a c8'er from back in the junkstream days- good times.just wondering who u guys are. its sad to hear about the company folding. it was a great bunch of wonderful people there. including management.is drew still there? i hope the best for everyone there. it seems like another lifetime. i hope scott can save them if he has any say at this point.i spoke to scott a year ago- had no clue it was gonna get to this-its just sad like losing a loved one.

brokea$$pilot said:
905tw. is that alex by any chance or send me private message. and megadeth who is uuu? you guys seem familiar from the posts im also a c8'er from back in the junkstream days- good times.just wondering who u guys are. its sad to hear about the company folding. it was a great bunch of wonderful people there. including management.is drew still there? i hope the best for everyone there. it seems like another lifetime. i hope scott can save them if he has any say at this point.i spoke to scott a year ago- had no clue it was gonna get to this-its just sad like losing a loved one.

It is like losing a loved one! :(

100LL... Again! said:
What would a saab operator need with another saab 121 certificate?

Mesaba Airlines... largest Saab Operator with 64 of them.

MAIR holdings, 100+ million cash in the bank, this buyout would be simple for Paul Foley.

..... looking for another entity to get ahold of CRJs from NWA(to work around their pilot contract clause), and NWA looking for a foothold in IND.

Throw in some secret meeting that pulled off all of the Mesaba MEC and LEC reps offline this week and told to sign confidetiality agreements.... hmmm......

Combine that with, there was supposed to be some "big announcement" on Friday, but never occurred.... YET, no Mesaba MEC/LEC reps are talking, STILL tight lipped........ could we hear something Monday when the markets open???

(oh and Mesaba just posted some memos in our crewroom just recently about hiring more full time Saab sim instructors and Line check airmen. Coincidence?)

Last edited:
[(oh and Mesaba just posted some memos in our crewroom just recently about hiring more full time Saab sim instructors and Line check airmen. Coincidence?)[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking positive...But the openings for instructors is probably because we are losing a few LCA's to SWA in the very near future. Couple from DTW and I heard at least 1 from MEM.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back