Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Someone at UPS has crossed the line....I'm outta here!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
b747dogg said:
What are you going to do to him??? Nothing!!! Remember KARMA is a bitch.

I didn't have to do anything to him. He exposed himself with his selfish comments. For a newbie at UPS he sure thought he knew it all. If someone is calling Lil J and threating him, shame on them! Now maybe Lil J will exercise more judgement when spouting off with stupid statements. Oh well I'm not here to preach, just to critize!!

Hey Mega-

Quit your wining and shut yer friggin pie hole! :nuts: :laugh:

Just joking!

Mega,

Dont go anywhere... Your one of the reasons I enjoy reading this forum...
Dont let some coward run you off.

Today, I had some guy private mail me about this kind of harrassment over on airlinepilotcentral.com. I'll admit, I was majorly pissed at what he said to me as none of his accusations applied to me. This guy was accusing me of all kinds of stuff regarding "new hires" all which were not true... I trained many of these guys (and girls) in the training center and know some of them on a personal basis.

Needless to say, I got a second private e-mail from the same guy asking me to please forgive him, because he screwed up and sent the wrong person (me) the e-mail, because he thought I was someone else... Hello!!!

If someone is making threats, that is total BS, I think you should call Professional Standards at the Union and report any incident that occures ASAP.

HalinTexas said:
However, the cops will probably tell you, and I'll suggest, never attack someone personally, never call them names on this board or any other.
, and where's my cops, ding dong?

Could you maybe go after some of these Airtran clowns like Ty Webb and Bosley?

Lame Lizard: That's possibly the lamest post you've yet made on this forum, alter-egos and voluminous asininity aside. BWWWAAAAHHH, please make those AirTran guys quit picking on me!
Grow a pair, then go buy a sack to put 'em in.

Mega,

Don't leave this place on my account. I do caution people to keep thier IDs private though. I posted a few bits of info and evidently Browntail has nothing better to do then search through hundreds of posts.

Flyboy/Browntail/Rhoid
Get a freakin life. The fact is more IPAers agree with my opinion than yours. You can hurl all the juvenile personal insults you want but the fact remains this TA will pass. How can you call me selfish for voting yes rather than holding out for more? Given the state of the profession I think this is a good, albeit not great, deal. Seems to me your greed has blinded you to the current state of being a professional commercial pilot. Stop the hate and quit bieng a dikc.

Last edited:
I truly don't care if anyone knows who capt. megadeth is. When someone asks me, I tell them. I don't feel that I need to be incognito. I would just hope that noone would call me and threaten me hence taking advantage of the fact that they figure out who I am. This was just the straw that broke the camel's back and I think it's way out of line.

Last edited:
capt. megadeth said:
I truly don't care if anyone knows who capt. megadeth is. When someone asks me, I tell them. I would just hope that noone would call me and threaten me hence taking advantage of the fact that they figure out who I am. This was just the straw that broke the camel's back and I think it's way out of line.

Did you check out the Rico Act dot com stuff I posted earlier? If organized people are using phone lines to make extortion threats, the person who has been damaged has a right to file a federal civil suit under the RICO Act if they can prove their claim.

Jeff Grell's RICO ACT DOT COM; "Do I have a RICO claim?"

http://www.ricoact.com/ricoact/index.asp

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back