Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Someone at UPS has crossed the line....I'm outta here!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Who cares if someone knows your name. "or else" what the hell does this mean, what can he do to you??? Everyone is entitled to an opinion. If someone calls you anonymously, they are spinless and powerless!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L'il J.Seinfeld
It passes the logic test because the NMB is overseeing the negotiations at both UPS and FedEx. WHen our EB asked for XX dollars and the FedEx retirement the mediatior said "if you want the FDX retirement, then why don't you ask for FDX payrates", which were substantially lower than what UPS mgt was preparing to pay. We were days away from a TA last Dec with top Capt pay over 250 when FDX ALPA's lowball offer became known to the NMB.

It is stupid to point fingers. I am thrilled to be making over 100K my second year with this TA.

Thats because your a loser who really isn't qualified to be working at UPS so $100k your second year sounds great to a shmuck like yourself. Thats why your ass was in the pool so long. I cant wait to find out who you are. I know your in either the first or the second July05 class. I'll find out who you are soon enough you selfish, ignorant bastard!!!

quoth flybwoy.

Interesting............... http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=82896&page=2

frog_flyer said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'il J.Seinfeld
It passes the logic test because the NMB is overseeing the negotiations at both UPS and FedEx. WHen our EB asked for XX dollars and the FedEx retirement the mediatior said "if you want the FDX retirement, then why don't you ask for FDX payrates", which were substantially lower than what UPS mgt was preparing to pay. We were days away from a TA last Dec with top Capt pay over 250 when FDX ALPA's lowball offer became known to the NMB.

It is stupid to point fingers. I am thrilled to be making over 100K my second year with this TA.

Thats because your a loser who really isn't qualified to be working at UPS so $100k your second year sounds great to a shmuck like yourself. Thats why your ass was in the pool so long. I cant wait to find out who you are. I know your in either the first or the second July05 class. I'll find out who you are soon enough you selfish, ignorant bastard!!!

quoth flybwoy.

Interesting............... http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=82896&page=2

What are you going to do to him??? Nothing!!! Remember KARMA is a bitch.

capt. megadeth said:
A. deny them a jumpseat B. Post their name for everyone else to see C. USE THE UNION DIRECTORY TO GET THEIR NUMBER, CALL THEM AND THREATEN THEM AND "THE NEW HIRES" TO VOTE AGAINST THE TA "OR ELSE" or anything else childish, mafialike and juvenile like that. That is crossing the line.

Civil remedies under the RICO ACT require the judge to triple your damages if you can prove your case.

DO I HAVE A RICO CLAIM?

Someone from an "organization" using the "channels of interstate commerce" to threaten and commit acts of "extortion"? Hell, yea! I'd say you got the start of a RICO civil claim...document, document, document...sue.

mdf said:
I would like you to stay. The world needs more heavy metal chicks who fly airplanes.

I second that motion..

ROCK ON!

capt. megadeth said:
Whaddya all think? SHOULD CAPT. MEGADETH RETIRE?

If you left all the plants would die. Don't go...

Seriously, I hope you don't give it up. But I would understand if you did.

It's getting harder and harder to get anything good out of this site.

I say stick around, but call the police.

However, the cops will probably tell you, and I'll suggest, never attack someone personally, never call them names on this board or any other. This is especially pertinent to those that started it. Just let it go.

HalinTexas said:
I say stick around, but call the police.

However, the cops will probably tell you, and I'll suggest, never attack someone personally, never call them names on this board or any other.
The cops will probably tell you that a comma before "and" is redundant, ding dong.

I couldn't care less.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back