Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Some Owners Have Gripes too (And Sympathy for Crews)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ski.....how much money do you have?

How did you make it....

Type of House?

Car?

Investments?

Never mind....Its none of my dang business!!!!!!

Ski, this is the post that was left. I think that should be the one quoted as it is the one that DO-82 was standing by. I suspect he was just kidding around and then decided that the issue was serious enough to warrant a straight answer. For the most part, I think we should allow each other to take back a post that was rethought, especially if done so quickly. It gives positive reinforcement to the effort to maintain an atmosphere of civil discourse. It is an anonymous board but it is possible to build a sense of community and to have good reputations attached to our board names when we treat each other respectfully.

I propose that this financial discussion be used for a helpful purpose. I'd like to see a benchmark of savings suggested as a goal for frac families. I read that a family should have 3-6 months of income set aside for emergencies. The author was also suggesting that account would serve as a safety net in case one lost his/her job. It certainly seems to me that professional pilots should be able to follow that financial advice. I bet that managers are able to. We need industry standard wages that allow the frac pilots and their families to achieve a recommended level of security. What do the rest of you think?
NJW

Thanks NJW.....

My point to my post was .....Who really cares?

If you have all that and more...God Bless you...enjoy it with all your health.

If Ski wanted to ask that question, do it in the form of a personal message to NJ Owner.

THe question of ...."How did you make your money?" is akin to asking a woman..."Are you a size 16 or just a tight 14?"...." "How old are you?" ....and "What do you really weigh?"..... ( I am not looking for answers to these from ANYONE!!!!).

Latest resources

Back