• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Some of Pinnacle's "finest" [from the 9E board]

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
With all due respect, if that's the case, then why aren't we hearing of a work-to-rule campaign? Why am I not seeing -900s taxiing slow in ATL? If people aren't scared of management, then show it and put a hurt on them. You want a fair contract? Then fight for it.
Good luck with that...SJS dictates that flying a nice "big" jet IS a fair contract. Of course I can see you are probably one of the guys who is trying to educate them, and they probably call you a whiner. We'll see what song they're singing after a few more years of right seat CRJ flying at 20 bucks-ish an hour. Keep fighting.

Forgive me if I'm out of the loop, but I seem to remember that you guys already voted to strike. How much longer does the process take before you actually walk?

Forgive me if I'm out of the loop, but I seem to remember that you guys already voted to strike. How much longer does the process take before you actually walk?

We have to be released into self-help. 30 day cooling period first, then self-help. aka, we can strike after that.

Won't happen. Thank whoever you want. Bush administration, pro-company elected officals, etc. etc.

Study your limitations again (assuming you're at Pinnacle), you can use them below 60 kts... at reverse idle.

Reversers cannot be used when off the runway unless it's an emergency (Captain's authority) such as ice / nil braking / about to hit something. It's in the book.

Smart@ss's was better.

ALPA isn't "them".

ALPA is "you".

You want ALPA to do something, start with yourself.
Without proper leadership, you'll just end up in a boat with everyone rowing in a different direction. Can't work.

OK, just tell me one thing: with everyone else furloughing, is Pinnacle still having to use the quick-upgrade program to keep the planes flying?

We have to be released into self-help. 30 day cooling period first, then self-help. aka, we can strike after that.

Won't happen. Thank whoever you want. Bush administration, pro-company elected officals, etc. etc.
please explain how self help work. Sounds prety comical

Latest resources

Back