Some NWA facts for the General

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

nwaredtail

Just so you know that NWA brings wayyyy more to the party than DAL.

Fortress Hubs - MSP,DTW,NRT - We own the two domestic hubs. Just a little competition in ATL huh?

Profit margins - 12% vs. 9% at DAL. 25% better

Profits- about the same last quarter, even though NWA is 30% smaller.

Debt - about 3.0 billion less at NWA. Didn't your boys know what Bankrupcty is for?

CAL golden share - guess we will tell them who they can merge with.

Midwest airlines - nice of us to have prevented your biggest domestic competition from growing huh?

Uniforms - no sailor uniforms ( yup, looks great on you if you weigh 150 lbs) and Polish Military Hats.

787 orders and options- looks like you guys will be waiting longer than we will.

Accents - no southern drawls here, Billy Joe Jim Bob

Flight Kits - come on, Nascar? Its really not the national pasttime.

Finally - You do know that there are not too many NWA pilots that dreamed of being a DAL pilot, right?

Signed:

Proud former DC-9 pilot

Yehaaaaaa boyz I always love me some South vs. North mason-dixon fighting. Just realize us northern boys are smarter and we live a lot longer. Them are the facts you southern tool bags.....Yehhhaaaaaa

Go easy on the Corporal.

He's going to be spending MANY more years looking at the landing gear handle from a right angle and that's going to hurt financially............BIG time.

Oh yea boyzzzzz lets get this here party started and see some sparks now. Come on ladies lets here what you got. Umhmmmm

Uniforms - no sailor uniforms ( yup, looks great on you if you weigh 150 lbs) and Polish Military Hats.

Now if we could get rid of the hat during this whole mess, I think it might be worth it. That would be awesome!! :)

On a side note, does it really matter what you bring to the table if Delta is the one doing the buying?

RedTail
It was nice of you to post these facts but unfortunately I think you just wasted your time.
The General will only be able to focus on two words .
General and Delta, His eyes won't be able to focus on anything else. It is all blank to him. He only see's what he wants to see.

RedTail
It was nice of you to post these facts but unfortunately I think you just wasted your time.
The General will only be able to focus on two words .
General and Delta, His eyes won't be able to focus on anything else. It is all blank to him. He only see's what he wants to see.
Are you kidding? He didn't get 10,000 posts by staying out of threads that have nothing to do with him

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back