• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Some NWA facts for the General

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And as always, General Lee's boyfriend rushes to his defense. Unless he's really a third alter EGO of the General. Which is very likely.

I appreciate some people agreeing with what I say. I get more PMs than you think asking about Delta and other topics. Shouldn't you be studying your Car-J manuals right about now?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Gul Lee,

I am wondering how you are able to pull this whole flightinfo.com Little Corporal thing off? I have been on this sight for a couple years and have managed less that fifty posts. On top of that I am currently in initial training and interested in what the merger news and happenings are so I manage to check in and at least read the wire once to every other day. UNless you have been in initial /upgrade or whatever for the last two months how the hell do you do it?..

Dude...

Don't you ever work?

Ok, I will admitt that you do add to the the forum, its just that I can't fathom why the hell anyone would give that much time to this. (10,000..come on, really...why?)

Last year I got a lap top and I bring it to work for my layovers. I have been on this board for many years, and I try to respond to everyone who posts to me. I also enjoy this whole industry, and I comment on everything from Majors to Cargo. Some people like yourself may not have anything to say or even care about this industry. I do, and I will continue.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Why is this even relevant? Who cares whether GL has reached a certain milestone. If GL views this as a hobby then so be it. Some people get off on baseball statistics... Who really cares? Being able to contribute to the discussion/debate is what really matters - right? Let's get back to the main topic at hand...

Thanks for that, but you don't have to defend me like that. I don't mind the banter. :0

Bye Bye--General Lee

Finally a post with some rational thought....

Hey man, who put you in charge?

You seem to think you have some sort of business dictating to other posters what/how they should post on this forum. You love telling people what they should write.

If there is some guidance that gives you this power, I must have missed the memo. Or perhaps you're simply a tool.

Kindly refrain from dictating what others ought to post on this forum.

Good day

Last edited:

You seem to think you have some sort of business dictating to other posters what/how they should post on this forum. You love telling people what they should write.

If there is some guidance that gives you this power, I must have missed the memo. Or perhaps you're simply a tool.

Good day

You, inturn, are telling him what to do. Wow, you are the resident jokester/dumbarse. Thanks Jmoney.

Bye Bye--General Lee

yea a boat isn't a money pit either......Delta ain't going to buy anything its going to be a paper deal trading shares and a minimal amount of cash. Basically a marriage.

At least you can have some fun with a boat before it bankrupts you.

Last year I got a lap top and I bring it to work for my layovers. I have been on this board for many years, and I try to respond to everyone who posts to me. I also enjoy this whole industry, and I comment on everything from Majors to Cargo. Some people like yourself may not have anything to say or even care about this industry. I do, and I will continue.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last year? Holy crap! That means you should be able to make 100,000 in no time.

Good day

You are an example of zero rational thought. Last time I checked this was an opinion/information-sharing board. You are mistaking this with Match.com.

Good day.

Latest resources

Back