• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Some good news for the Spirit folks...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Powers added that jetBlue plans to cut its transcontinental business by 30 percent this quarter, but will boost its presence in the Caribbean by the same amount. It expects to grow in the Caribbean by 40 percent in 2009.
The carrier's Caribbean expansion plans will be aided as it grabs more gates at Florida's Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, Powers said. JetBlue is expanding to 7 gates there -- a major origination point for the Caribbean -- from 4 gates previously.

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/081202/jetblue_outlook.html?.v=2

I found a 3 bedroom house on a canal with a slip for $1600 and for an extra $150 a month includes a 22ft Boston Whaler. Is less than 3 miles from a few dive sites

I think I may just bid down there and scuba ( in shallaw water) and fish between flights

Jetblue can never compete with spirit. I get paid 20 percent less than jetblue. Plus I give 2 percent of my pay to alpa....why don't you finally buy us so I can get a raise....

Jetblue will hurt American more that they hurt spirit with any Caribbean expansion.

Spirit only markets to those who expect nothing but a seat. Jetblue markets to those who expect a seat, plus service and respect. American markets to those who expect a seat, some service and some respect. Spirit's got nothing to worry about.

If Jetblue decides to go after Spirit's tarket market, it will only degrade their current level of service; a situation that will undermine their advantage over AA.

American markets to those who expect a seat, some service and some respect

I just fell out of my chair laughing...thank you.

Plus JetBlue people want blue chips when they fly.

Spirit prepare to meet thy maker!!! Muahahahahaaaa!!!!

If JB tries to beat Spirit by matching/beating ticket prices, they'll lose in the long run. It's common knowledge that Spirit's costs are lower than JB's by a long shot. Hope Luftansa has deep, patient pockets.

Latest resources

Back