• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Some good news for the Spirit folks...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm sorry for you and the fact that you'll be happy making 120k flying several hundred people. I bet you had an app on file at skybus too...

You should probably work on your vocabulary a bit, it's flattering to say the least

You cant win can you. First I'll be complaining about not making enough, next post I'm ready to cut my throat at skybus.

As far as working on my vocabulary......you make me laugh. I see your one of THOSE that measure ones intellect by their writing abilities! Your the pathetic little weasel back in highschool that we used to kick the sh#t out of all the time! While we were partying and banging all the hotties, you were with the nerd study group palming each other while working on your vocabulary! Sad.....soooo sad

Wow, look at you guys. Mgmt wins! This is exactly what they wanted. Open time won't bring back furloughed guys any sooner, sorry to say it but its true. Bring back a/c, utilizing the a/c more will. While were busy arguing among ourselves Ben, Franke, and J.O are laughing all the way to the bank. We are all losers not just those who are furloughed, not those that are bumped out of base who are now home 1.5 days per week--want fries with that? Get to see your kids everynight--, not those who are paying for insurance when they don't even have dental themselves. We are ALL affected and the only way its going to get better is by sticking together. You think mgmt is gonna look out for ya? None of us signed up for this..Not the new hires in 01 who got furloughed b/c of 911. Not those of us who were hired in 07 who thought this might not be too bad of a gig. It is what it is. I pray that everyone will be back soon and we all can get back to the base we want. Maybe sooner than you think. MHO. Let the bashing begin, seems like thats all we want to do. MGMT WINS!

You cant win can you. First I'll be complaining about not making enough, next post I'm ready to cut my throat at skybus.

As far as working on my vocabulary......you make me laugh. I see your one of THOSE that measure ones intellect by their writing abilities! Your the pathetic little weasel back in highschool that we used to kick the sh#t out of all the time! While we were partying and banging all the hotties, you were with the nerd study group palming each other while working on your vocabulary! Sad.....soooo sad

STFU already you imbecile.

your right. I read my post and its a little harsh. I should've been smart like gatorbird, backed up, and given the "watered down" version instead. Some bring out the worst in me....

I cant seem to find a way to delete this post. Can anybody shed any light?

Dont want to stir the pot of brotherly love here but the unofficial word on the street is that B6 has a huge hard on for Spirit with their recent lawsuit regarding our Bogota flying.

I heard 5 new routes in the next 60 days ( 3 already announced )

And at least 10-12 more routes to be added. Crewing has announced 32 more crews in FLL going from 78 to 110 total in March April

Dont want to stir the pot of brotherly love here but the unofficial word on the street is that B6 has a huge hard on for Spirit with their recent lawsuit regarding our Bogota flying.

And at least 10-12 more routes to be added. Crewing has announced 32 more crews in FLL going from 78 to 110 total in March April

Terminal 1 is a long walk from customs

Welcome to terminal 4.
I have a couple of opening at my crash pads, You Guys could not have come at a better time.
I just can't wait, Let's the games begin.

BBB

Latest resources

Back