• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Some Dude

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
he was telling me the ferry off of fire island was full. So he's going to have to spend another night in chaps for the next boat.

x402 said:
cat got your tongue AS? How's your island today?

It's good.. Im on the road now but last week when I was home I saw Amy Fisher in the Roosevelt Field Mall with her kid....She was shopping for sunglasses in the Sunglass Hut when I was there.. She is pretty good looking. I just smiled and said hello to her and she smiled back.. Joey Buttafuoco was hittin that harder than he hit dents out of car doors in his autobody shop

She looks good in that long island sort of way?

I would have asked the lady behind the counter if she had some sort of helmet to deflect the bullets to her head.

The only good Amy was the Whos the Boss chick Alyssa Millano that played her in a TV move. Who's the boss now baby?

as214 said:
It's good.. Im on the road now but last week when I was home I saw Amy Fisher in the Roosevelt Field Mall with her kid....She was shopping for sunglasses in the Sunglass Hut when I was there.. She is pretty good looking. I just smiled and said hello to her and she smiled back.. Joey Buttafuoco was hittin that harder than he hit dents out of car doors in his autobody shop

sense of humor still intact, a.....have a good tour.

Latest resources

Back