Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Solution to TSA Problem...Who is with me?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That is their job to reak havoc on each and every person in the US. To make their personal freedoms be taken away. To inflict terror! I will not let myself nor my fiancee be subjected to a scanner or a patdown to the likes of what I've heard. We don't need to travel anywhere important enough to subject ourselves to this.

Judge napolitano declared the pat down unconstitutional on FOX news today!!! he was fired up! this issue is really blowing up

I'm not going thru that scanner. I'll opt out and do the pat down........................................................for now

Judge napolitano declared the pat down unconstitutional on FOX news today!!! he was fired up! this issue is really blowing up

This is assult by any legal standard... and big government way overstepping its constitutional bounds.. whats next... there has to be another way to screen people that NEED screening.. not flight or other secured airline employees... and if this keep up, there will be alot of empty seats...

Where does the ACLU stand? Are they for unreasonable searches, or for profiling? Seems to me they are in a catch 22.

As pilots we are already subjected to fingerprinting and background checks. Why are we made to go through additional security all the time? Wasn't the reason for the fingerprint/background check to ensure that we aren't a threat?

To the OP. You were talking about the captain being responsible for the security of the flight. Somewhat true. The 12-5 SSSP states the the In-flight Security Coordinator(ISC -The Captain) takes over from the Ground Security Coordinator(GSC) when the plane door closes. So you're not really in charge of security until the handoff.

Airports have the option of removing TSA and going private, it's in the original authorization bill. I wonder if any will.

Latest resources

Back