Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Solution to TSA Problem...Who is with me?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I find the contract "TSA" to be even worse. Anybody who has had to go through in FSD will agree...

Those guys have major egos. They make crews stand in line. They won't even allow us to jump to the front podium to have our ID's checked.

All crew need to stand together on this. And should Napalitano ever fly commercial, the captain needs to find her presence detrimental to the safety of the flight and deny her boarding.

I find the contract "TSA" to be even worse. Anybody who has had to go through in FSD will agree...

Those guys have major egos. They make crews stand in line. They won't even allow us to jump to the front podium to have our ID's checked.

Go to the front anyway. Crew are to have priority. Besides, isn't FSD podunk enough to go through Ops?

Without the crews, the airports are just overpriced malls and the TSA just mall cops.

So are there any other pilots who are brave enough to stand with me?

Yes there are. And more than you think. Every time one of us stands up and says no others take notice.

I'm with you. I'd rather live in the back woods of Tennessee eating squirrel than be subjected to daily mandatory testicle inspection by a government agent.

Already made the decision, I wont go through the scanner and nobody is touching me. As a family we have decided were done traveling until this goes away.

Dont cut in line ANYMORE! Bring to light anyway possible the absurd fact tha we go through security in the first place.

How is it that its ok to skip security in domicile as you ride the bus into sterile, but not ok at other airports?

Pilots going through security while working is a FARSE, and should be brought to light by clogging up the security line and going through as SLOW as possible. If you get the new style pat down, call in sick after you're assaulted by some SMURF.

You guys really want to make a statement?

When the smurf garbs your balls, you grab his balls. You'll be arrested for assault but it will make every news station in the country. You can then showcase how him touching you is not assault but you touching him in the same way is assault. So, who has the balls? (pun intended)

When TSA starts stroking you, just start pumping your junk in the same motion. Moan, ooh, ahh, a little and say "could you go a little to the left?"

Latest resources

Back