• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Yudso

Takin' it like a man
What kind of socks should I get?

I almost never post what I am about to .... But...

YGTBSM right ??? You've been hired to operate an aircraft flying paying passengers and need help from an internet message board to pick out which socks to wear ???

Geez, and I thought the regionals board couldn't possibly get any more juvenile... Just have your mother lay out your uniform for you and pack your 20" TravelPro... You'll be just fine.. :uzi: Better yet, PM "FurloughedAgain" and he'll help you pick out a backpack... :D

Please tell me you're kidding. You probably are, but at this point I've just about seen it all... Try these, they go great with just about any airline's uniform...

Last edited:
Boxers of briefs? Which one are cooler to wear? thanks for the help guys. Oh one last thing is it true that some haif gels dont hold as well above FL180? thanks a bunch

Superpilot92 said:
Boxers of briefs? Which one are cooler to wear? thanks for the help guys. Oh one last thing is it true that some haif gels dont hold as well above FL180? thanks a bunch

I'm too indecisive. There was no Captain or Instructor Pilot around to tell me what to do, so I made the best decision I was able. Afterall, they kept telling me I was a Captain-in-Training.

So, I compromised on Boxer Briefs, all cotton...better for absorption I am told.

Some day I hope to become a politician too. What party should I belong too? Any help you guys can give would be appreciated.

Thanks.

All I know is that my socks stink at the end of the day. Why is that?

Maybe a nice pair of thigh high stockings would do the trick for those cold morning preflights.

H25B,
Lighten up. When I first posted this there were two posts asking what what kind of shoes or what bag to get. Socks were the next logical step. I thought about asking what kind of underwear to get. Then I remembered I was on flightinfo, and somebody would probably get their panties in a twist.

Yudso said:
H25B,
Lighten up. When I first posted this there were two posts asking what what kind of shoes or what bag to get. Socks were the next logical step. I thought about asking what kind of underwear to get. Then I remembered I was on flightinfo, and somebody would probably get their panties in a twist.

I thought the attached picture of the argyle socks would be evidence of me being "lightened up". :0

Latest resources

Back