• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

So what is the New Skywest pay?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Do any of the pilots at skywest care that they have lost the respect of a large number of airline pilots who believe in standing up for the quality of our careers?

Do any of the pilots at skywest care that they have lost the respect of a large number of airline pilots who believe in standing up for the quality of our careers?

Lost your respect maybe. But I'm not sure the SkyWest pilots, or anybody else for that matter, cares what ignorance comes out of your mouth.

A "large number" of pilots might not be accurate. Other than 7 or 8 people on flightinfo, it is tough to run into a pilot that no longer respects SkyWest pilots. Some may not agree with the group's decision, but respect should not come into the question.
Not unless your an ALPA kool aid drinker and can't figure out why the last couple of drives for (SkyWest and Colgan) pilots have failed and the number of airlines trying to de-certify ALPA is growing. That frustration and misunderstanding could be seen as disrespect if the topic comes up while talking in a terminal food court.

Go educate yourself on the topic... Without the ALPA magazine in front of you... and then come back and talk. I'm sure there is a smart person in there somewhere.

I've officially posted too many times, at the risk of becoming a flightinfo dork... I'm out.

Lost your respect maybe. But I'm not sure the SkyWest pilots, or anybody else for that matter, cares what ignorance comes out of your mouth.

A "large number" of pilots might not be accurate. Other than 7 or 8 people on flightinfo, it is tough to run into a pilot that no longer respects SkyWest pilots. Some may not agree with the group's decision, but respect should not come into the question.
Not unless your an ALPA kool aid drinker and can't figure out why the last couple of drives for (SkyWest and Colgan) pilots have failed and the number of airlines trying to de-certify ALPA is growing. That frustration and misunderstanding could be seen as disrespect if the topic comes up while talking in a terminal food court.

Go educate yourself on the topic... Without the ALPA magazine in front of you... and then come back and talk. I'm sure there is a smart person in there somewhere.

I've officially posted too many times, at the risk of becoming a flightinfo dork... I'm out.

If there is a day that ALPA dies, Your Ship IS SUNK! Enjoy the benefits you have, THE REST OF US, AND MANY BEFORE US, EARNED THEM FOR YOU!

The drive isn't even two months dead, and again with the SKY IS FALLING TALK. Another 4 years of hearing how ALPA will win over the SkyWest pilots group begins in 5...4...3...2...1...

Perhaps that large number of airline pilots should have stood up for the quality of their careers a long time ago and maybe they wouldn't be in the position they are in now...

I just told you, no glib reply? crickets chirping!
SAPA: we want a pay raise
JA: huh
BH: we can't get anyone to come to class
JA: why?
BH: welfare wages
SAPA: nice wallpaper, new?
JA: what if we pay them more for the 1st year?
BH: that might sucker them through the door
SAPA: love the new carpet, did you guys ever get those new tiki torches for the houseboat?
JA: you will never see the houseboat, don't worry about the torches, when we jammed PBS into your butts, we bought a whole fleet of houseboats and jet skis.
BH:HAAAHAA, JA wanna go to that strip club for lunch, I hear they have the twins dancing today
SAPA: sounds good!
JA: we weren't asking you, don't you have 5-6 trips to INK to do and pump some more propaganda out?
BH: the strippers in hotlanta are hot!
JA: SAPA you are dismissed, BH, lets go to the stripclub I haven't had a chubbie since the SKED+ joke we played on the pilots.
BH: twins here we come, I got a pocket full of twenties!
SAPA: clearance, SKYW 1234 clearance to INK.
PBR

now that's classic.

Like who??? do you know how many united, swa, ups, delta pilots I talked to that said to stay away from ALPA.

Keep sucking up that union sales pitch and you might just get somewhere.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back