• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

So What Is It USAir East Wants?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If I remember correctly, didn't an arbitrator once say in the Continental/People's Express merger that "the financial condition of the company has nothing to do with the career expectations of the pilots?"

stlflyguy

and another arbitrator (i'll find the case) stated that attrition is not an equity which needs to be compensated during the integration process. In other words just because you have multiple retirements coming up doesn't mean you are entitled to special treatment.

CRY, CRY AND CRY, how is it to feel the pain?
Good and I am glad that every AAA pilot feels the pain of being last in line.

What a win for all regional groups out there

Hey Crzipilot

This afternoon I looked at a copy of the new combined list and saw that there were a bunch of east guys on it (at the top) that have already retired earlier this year. Whats the big deal right??? Well if you read the last day of transcripts you would see that the Arbitrator instructed both merger committees to give him a copy of each groups seniority list as it will appear on June 1 2007. ie no dead guys or retired guys etc.

Now since the east merger committee chose not to be as accurate as requested and included the guys who retired already this year and the Arbitrator gave them the first 517 slots. didn't the east merger committee kinda screw some of the guys just below the 517 mark by giving some of those slots to already retired guys.

If I remember correctly, didn't an arbitrator once say in the Continental/People's Express merger that "the financial condition of the company has nothing to do with the career expectations of the pilots?"

stlflyguy

Different arbitrator, different policy being interpretted.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back