• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

So was B19 right or wrong?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The only parked airplanes are the bravos, and that is because they are not in the fleet anymore. We have also had recalls, and the "rumor" is some more here soon.

fischman,

Every union pilot on this board has stated for YEARS that NJ would never furlough.That happened didn't it? You are one of those pilots. The semantics of the exact date is not relevent. The contract did not protect their jobs, and it never will yet there is an implied protection that a union contract brings.

I am calling your BS, yes, AGAIN. The rest of your post is negated by your bull$h|t line.

Show exactly where "every":rolleyes: union pilot on this board.....hell, just show where any pilot said that NJ would never furlough. I suspect that you won't because you can't. Instead, you'll just be the usual coward that you are and try to, in used car salesman fashion, obfuscate your way out of being called out on the crap that you spew.

Why do you keep trying? You've failed as a pilot and now you're a failure as a management lackey.

Last edited:
Did any union pilot say there would be furloughs? I don't know, but I read a lot of posts that said there wouldn't be any.

Seems we're cutting the salami pretty thin here as to what was, or wasn't, said.

What is the end game with the subject? It appears that all the pro union folks will continue to say that B19 is a low life and he will stay with his convictions. At certain points in the timeline, either party will have a case, but there won't be any clear cut winner.

Blaming mgmt, or the union, for today's economic issues is pretty lame. The fact is we all make up a company and simply have different jobs to do. You can't have one, without the other. If you consider your mgmt group a bunch of idiots, quit. If you think the employees are a bunch of losers, fire'em. In either case, both parties lose so you might as well work together to fix the problem. The question is who will step up and take the high road for the good of everyone.

Wrong.

If he were Chinese, he'd be Wong.

If there were 2 of him, they'd still be Wong.

2 Wongs don't make a right.

Last edited:
Did any union pilot say there would be furloughs? I don't know, but I read a lot of posts that said there wouldn't be any.
Yes. We did.

Why do you think we approached the company several times to discuss mitigating furloughs long before 19 made his pronouncements.

Last edited:

Seems we're cutting the salami pretty thin here as to what was, or wasn't, said.

What is the end game with the subject? It appears that all the pro union folks will continue to say that B19 is a low life and he will stay with his convictions. At certain points in the timeline, either party will have a case, but there won't be any clear cut winner.
Are you kidding? B19 is the clear loser. See below

Blaming mgmt, or the union, for today's economic issues is pretty lame. The fact is we all make up a company and simply have different jobs to do. You can't have one, without the other.
Give me a break Mr. Neutral, BLAMING UNIONS FOR EVERYTHING IS ALL B19 DOES!

If you consider your mgmt group a bunch of idiots, quit. If you think the employees are a bunch of losers, fire'em.
That's easy for you to say. For example, FLOPS and RTA were once great companies to work for. After the "merger", the bean counters took over and started tearing down the very company that the pilots had a significant role in building. You suggest to take the B19 cowardly approach and quit? Quite the contrary naive one. You use every legal avenue to protect your livelihood from the Johnny-come-lately's bean counters that couldn't tell the difference between a Hawker and a Citation. This includes the right to organize and the right to collective bargaining.

In either case, both parties lose so you might as well work together to fix the problem.
What do you think a union does? Do you even know? Along with the history of organized labor, look up the definition of collective bargaining and check back in....

I was wrong. Kinda lost my way.

Why have anybody else at the company who processes payroll, brings in new customers, performs HR functions, bills customers, performs mtx, work as flight attendants, deals with bankers to make sure payrolls are met and capital is there to acquire new a/c, etc.? We know what the difference is between an accrued pension benefit and a deferred tax asset. Heck we can do it all and probably even better. They just mess things up.

If it doesn't work, we can blame that other guy. He is a "clear loser", and if someone can't see it, they are losers too. We're right and they is no two ways about it.

I was wrong. Kinda lost my way.

Why have anybody else at the company who processes payroll, brings in new customers, performs HR functions, bills customers, performs mtx, work as flight attendants, deals with bankers to make sure payrolls are met and capital is there to acquire new a/c, etc.? We know what the difference is between an accrued pension benefit and a deferred tax asset. Heck we can do it all and probably even better. They just mess things up.

If it doesn't work, we can blame that other guy. He is a "clear loser", and if someone can't see it, they are losers too. We're right and they is no two ways about it.

Hey, your sarcasm is not smart sarcasm, it is ignorant sarcasm because it is not applicable to reality. You're obviously not up to date. B19 does not count and is a lunatic. Opposing views? No problem. B19 dipsh;t? Problem.

Latest resources

Back