Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Huh, can you say buh bye, Baton Rouge?

TX_DFW said:
On a side note, a rumor from maint. says SKW is trying to acquire the old NW hangar on the south side of the field in ATL. That A checks will be done in ATL, and C check still in MCN

That actually is not a rumor it is true, but I would say ASA is tring to rent the facility not acuire it.

This is true based on the Senior VP of Maint. saying so on his "call in show" he does on the maint side of ASA, which is transcript posted on myASA website if you want to read it.

Basically, we want it and have approached them but the NW management has bigger things to deal with in the short term and will get to us when they can.

As far as the 22 jets I tend to buy into the theory of replacing the ATR's with the 70's because all the ATRs will be off property as of June or July 19th of 2007 I cant remember which month, but that info is found in the same place I said about the hanger space.

Medeco

Getting rid of BTR in the short term, not a bad idea. At least until hotel rooms come back. I gotta do the 3AM show for the crew repo flight to work the am flights out of BTR after a 2 hr trying to sleep in the airport stint and fly to CVG and DH home. Oh joy Oh fun!

Latest resources

Back