• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

So much for the huge growth rumor at SW

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I did. That's why I'm back flying for someone else.

Understood.

I'd rather see SWA buy jets as well. Preferably anything other than a 737. That jet is a noisy, uncomfortable antique. There .... I said it :)

I did think it was pretty astute to buy back your own stock when its in the toilet. Then sell it again when it recovers.

Amen, brother, amen!!! Most uncomfortable aircraft I've ever flown. I'm so disappointed that Boeing has decided to re-engine rather than design a new, modern aircraft. Yuck!!!

Amen, brother, amen!!! Most uncomfortable aircraft I've ever flown. I'm so disappointed that Boeing has decided to re-engine rather than design a new, modern aircraft. Yuck!!!

Try flying a 717 all day. I believe the 717 has the worst pilot seats of any commercial a/c I have ever flown. Maybe SWA will invest some money better cushions.

If they put that ( better 717 seat cushions) in the agreement this thing will pass by the percentage of 717's to 737's.

Last edited:
Try flying a 717 all day. I believe the 717 has the worst pilot seats of any commercial a/c I have ever flown. Maybe SWA will invest some money better cushions.

That's a hand-me-down from the DC-9/MD-80. Lots of pilots medicaled out of those airplanes with back problems.

Is that why you're such a pain in the ass?

I always heard the truth hurts. I guess that's where it bites you, Gup. Now run on back to the geezermeter thread you love so much.

It was a joke. Even Bill Lumberg and I dig on each other but enjoy the art of a well played jab.

I do get it. You did a full hitch in the military (thank you) and got on with Alaska late in the game. If you get bought you're STILL an FO after all these years.

It's called the airline biz my friend. Don't take your frustrations out on WN.

Gup

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

Latest resources

Back