So how long does it take?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Stealthh21

Emailed my resume the other day to NetJets. Just wanted to see how long it takes to get a response?

Thanks !

Last edited:
About 2-3 years if it was FLOPs you sent the resume to. . .but you weren't very specific.

Well I sent a resume back in december and got their massive application in the mail 8 days later. Took me a few days to fill out and mail back, and then I got a letter a week later which said I did not have enough recent flight time. Would have been nice to know that before I wasted all that time on the app....

but i was independence, and we were told that our resumes would get "priority" at the time. so I'm not sure if a week is standard respone time or not.

You might also think about sending a resume by fedex too... i did both for most of the companies I applied to. I always figured a fedex package at least HAS to be opened, looked at, and filed. An email in an inbox is easily skipped over.

Last edited:
The FedEx thing is a good idea. I wonder if I FedExed my FedEx resume to FedEx if that would help?

All kidding aside, that is a good idea. I emailed the resume on the 20th, I am guessing that i might still have a few days to go!

Thanks Club ORD FO!!

I sent both the original resume and then the application cetified mail via USPS.

Back in December i FedEx'd my app and got an e mail for an interview in 4 days. Interview offers all through january and classes offered mid february through march. Good luck

recent flight time

Just curious, I did not see a requirement for recent flight exp. Any Idea if there is a 6 or 12 mo recent flight time min.

No min but i've been told that they are pretty strict about lack of recent experience. Until the pool of applicants dries up, i imagine it will continue

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back