Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

So how are you supplementing your income?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My first year I delivered pizzas. And after I upgraded and was bored sitting reserve, I delivered pizzas again. Not great money, but with tips it was more than enough to buy groceries for my fam for a month.

Hope you find something and if its good, be sure and lets us know!

Just trying to get some ideas on how to make some money while working at the regionals? I hate that this would even have to be asked, but it's getting bad..

anyone?

Crj567= giving out $5 fellacio in the airport bathrooms!

Sometimes you can drive cars for a dealer that need to be transported. Check with local dealers.

I'm selling MonaVie.

I was approached twice before I became a distributor.

Yea it is a multi-level business but not many companies are not multi level. Look at an airline F/O>Capt> Asst Chief Pilot>Chief Pilot>Director of Flight Ops> Director of Airline Ops> Vice President of the Company> President of the Company. I'm sure I missed some titles.

I started selling MonaVie two months ago and making $200 a month. I have been working very part time in my business about 20 hours so far.(Vacations, kids going back to school, football season etc)

This is a perfect business for a pilot. First the start-up cost is zero $$.
The product is shipped directly from the warehouse to the consumer. There is no costs for inventory and no costs for storing the inventory.

Selling MonaVie is considered a home based business. Every trip I go on I bring a couple of MonaVie Emv drinks. Since my MonaVie office is at the house, mileage to and from the airport is a write off along with any other business costs on the trip. The tax benifit of a home based business can also lead to other write-offs. A percentage of electricity, water, gas, home phone, insurance, security monitoring, carpet cleaning for your home office to name a few.
It is safe to say Washington DC wont be lowering our taxes anytime soon.

Your business travels with you. If you change bases or go to a new airline in a new city, your business and residual income goes with you. There is no starting up new business contacts in the new area.
How much idle time do you spend at the hotels during your pairings? You could be working your business.

We are all one day closer to losing our medical, our license or furlough? How is your company STD/LTD?
For those luck to stay at the airline and retire, how's the airline pension?

I personally know of a guy selling MonaVie that is making over $7000 a week. He is a phone call away if I have question about my business since he is making money with me.
The pilot that started me selling MonaVie is making $1000 a month after 4 months. He is also a phone call away if I have questions about my business.
Here is a link to the income of MonaVie distributors in 2008. http://media.monavie.com/pdf/corporate/income_disclosure_statement.pdf

You can work your business a little for tax write-offs or work the business hard and make being an airline pilot a hobby.

Monavie is a billion dollar company. They sponsor a car in the Indy curcuit and are the drink of the Boston Red Socks to name a few.

Pm me if you are interested.

Last edited:
Working a second flying job. If you know anybody buying a cirrus they pay up to $6,000 for a referral also, and you can do it numerous times ;)

I bartend and scorekeep at adult hockey games

Latest resources

Back